IndusInd Bank provides personal loans up to INR 15 Lakh to customers. So, if you need a lump sum of money, this is the most convenient option for you. Using this, you can easily meet the requirement and repay the loan in equated monthly installments. The bank allows you to get personal loans either online or offline. You can visit the bank branch for the IndusInd bank Personal Loan Apply offline process and the bank’s website for the online application. Continue reading the page to know more about the loan application process at the IndusInd Bank website and branch office.
What Steps Do I Need to Follow for IndusInd Personal Loan Apply Online
You can do IndusInd Personal Loan Apply online if you follow these steps –
- Go to the bank’s official website on your mobile or laptop
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Fill in the application form
- Upload documents
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Complete the application with video KYC
Now that the application is approved, the money will be disbursed to your bank account.
IndusInd Personal Loan Apply Offline Procedure
For an offline IndusInd Personal Loan Apply, you need to follow the below steps –
- Visit the nearest branch office
- You can locate the IndusInd Bank bench by visiting the official website
- At the branch office talk with the bank representative
- he/she will tell you about the IndusInd Personal Loan
- After providing you with all the information, the bank representative will hand you an application form
- Fill in the application form and submit it along with the required documents
What Documents Do I Need for IndusInd Personal Loan Apply?
If you’re a salaried employee, you need to submit the following documents –
- Current passport size photograph
- Proof of identity such as a self-attested photocopy of Driving license, Passport, Voters ID, Aadhaar, PAN,
- Identity, residence or signature proof
- Income proof such as form 16, ITR for last 3 years and latest three months salary slip
You can collect the salary slip from your employer. The documents of income will be used to verify your income. Because to apply for an IndusInd Personal Loan, you need a minimum monthly salary of INR 25,000.
From a self-employed applicant, the bank will require the following documents –
- Proof of photo identity and address – Passport, Voter’s ID, PAN card, driving license, Aadhaar card, utility bill, ration card, property documents, electricity bill, maintenance bill
- Proof of business such as tax registration copy, company registration license, shop establishment proof
- Proof of income – income tax returns for the previous two years inclusive of the computation of income, audit report, balance sheet, profit and loss account, bank statement for savings and current bank account for the past year
- One passport size photograph
Use EMI Calculator Before IndusInd Personal Loan Apply
The IndusInd Personal Loan Apply process must be initiated by you after checking the EMI amount. And you can check your EMI using the online calculator. To use the tool insert the below details –
- Loan amount
- Interest rate
For more understanding of the tool, check out the example below.
Kamla wants to do an IndusInd Personal Loan Application for her daughter’s wedding as there has been a shortage of funds. She needs a loan of INR 4 Lakh and Bank agrees to provide such an amount at an IndusInd Bank Personal loan interest rate of 13.00% per annum. Now, all she needs to do is choose a tenure. And IndusInd Personal Loan offers a tenure from 12 to 60 months. She inserts a tenure of 48 months and gets the following EMI –
- INR 10,731
The EMI seems costly to Kamla so she changes the tenure to 60 months. That gives her an EMI of INR 9,101.