Verizon is one of the most trendy webmail services on the planet. They are used in different regions of the world even though they shut their servers down a couple of years back.
Verizon wireless network connection helps its users to share mobile hotspot to access internet. Meanwhile, there are many users are dealing with the issues of Verizon personal hotspot not working which they want to fix. In this blog we are going to talk about the same so that the users can fix it and get done with it.
So, if you want to fix Verizon Hotspot not working issue, then you should follow the below-listed steps.
Ways to Fix Verizon Hotspot Not Working –
Resetting the Network Settings
- First of all you need to go to the account settings option and then from settings you need to move to the general tab.
- Now from the general tab you have to move and then press the reset option.
- Finally you need to hit the option of ‘reset network settings’ and then they can move to the next step.
- Now check if the issue which you were facing has been fixed or not or are you able to fix Verizon mobile hotspot not working.
Turning Wi-Fi on Mobile Device
- For the initial step the users need to move to the settings option and then move to the option of advanced once you find it.
- In this step move to choose network and internet and then from there you have to look for the option of personal hotspot and tethering to fix Verizon hotspot not working.
- Now you have to select the option of Wi-Fi hotspot. You need to make sure that you always secure your Verizon hotspot with a name as well as a password. As if anyone is able to find it and use it then he or she can access your hotspot and can use it for accessing internet.
Make sure to visit Emailspedia to get amazing and reliable information about Verizon account and its hotspot as the site can be easily navigated and used.