New to Discord and Don’t know how to join a Discord server. Don’t worry! We got you covered!
All you have to do is follow the simple steps mentioned in the respective section and you are good to go!
Quick Guide to Join a Discord Server Via Web Browser
Here are the steps through which you can join a Discord server via a Web browser.
- To be a part of a Discord server, simply hit on the link given to you, which is something displayed like this https://discord.gg/XxX1X1.
- Now, you have to hit on the Already have An Account? In order to log in to the Discord server and join the server, if you have an existing discord account. And in the case of no account, you will have to provide a username by typing in the respective blank and hitting the Continue button.
Now, let’s check out how you can join the Discord server through a dedicated Discord app.
Read also – What is Discord And How Do You Use It?
Quick Guide to Join Discord Server via Discord App
If you wish to join the discord server via the Discord app, you can simply heed the below-cited steps. By applying these steps, you will be able to join any discord server you want to, all you need is the invitation link from the host side.
- To join a Discord server via the Discord dedicated app, you simply have to login into your Discord account with the help of your Discord credentials which you have created during opting up for the Discord account.
- Now, all you have to do is hit on the invite link which you have been provided by the host to join.
- Once you have clicked on the link, it will automatically take you to the Discord app and ask you whether you wish to join the server or not.
- Now that you have joined the Discord server, Discord now will automatically open it for you in the app. You can also notice the list of all your servers on the bottom left of the screen.
Congratulations! You have successfully joined a Discord Server via the Discord Mobile App.
Also Recommended – https://marketinic.com/essential-guide-on-how-to-use-the-payment-orchestration-platform/