When you have a credit card, you wish to use it as much as possible. Credit card bills, on the other hand, are a source of stress because you’ll have to pay them off every month. So don’t worry, you may apply for UNI Cards with no yearly or membership fees. Uniorbit Technologies has introduced the UNI Pay 1/3rd card, which allows you to divide your monthly bill into three equal installments and pay them over the following three months without incurring any additional fees. It’s not like ordinary credit cards in that you won’t be charged interest if you pay off your balance in three months. The credit card also offers numerous other benefits as well that you can enjoy just by using your UNI cards.
Benefits of UNI Cards
Uniorbit technologies in collaboration with the RBL Bank, State Bank of Mauritius and Liquiloans have launched UNI Cards. Since all the credit cards present in the market charge their interests from their first billing cycle, UNI cards offer you the option of dividing your payment into three monthly installments without any interest. Along with this option, there are numerous benefits that come along with a UNI credit card. Some of its benefits are as follows:
- Users can enjoy 1% cashback if they wish to pay their UNI credit card bill in full.
- No joining and annual fee.
- Lifetime free credit card.
- Scan and pay option from the UNI card app at various stores.
- Enables you to pay 1/3rd payment for groceries, essentiaols as well as emergency bills.
- Cashback of 1% on all the retail shopping.
- UNI Cards have a minimum credit limit of INR 20,000 and a maximum credit limit of INR 6 Lacs.
- If you have a UNI Card, you are guaranteed a refund if an additional cost is levied without your knowledge.
- These cards also provide data security and encryption, ensuring that the card cannot be misused.
Eligibility Criteria for a UNI Card
There is a certain eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill in order to get a UNI credit card. The credit score is an important aspect whenever you are appl;yi ng for a credit card. The high your CIBIL score, the higher your chances of getting approval on your credit card application. The eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Applicants must be within 25 years to 60 years of age to be able to apply for this credit card.
- To apply for this credit card, you must be a resident of India.
- You must have a good CIBIL Score in order to be able to apply for this credit card.
- The candidate must also have a steady source of income.
The UNI Card application process makes it simple to apply for a UNI Credit Card. This software is available on both the Apple App Store as well as the Google Play Store. You can download the application from any of these platforms and can apply for the credit card. However, you will need a selfie and an Aadhar card to validate the application. Also, you must determine your eligibility and complete the KYC process. Following the authentication, you may be able to view the virtual card. Generally, it takes up to 5 to 7 working days for the physical UNI Card to arrive at your location. Moreover, having a high CIBIL score enables you to select and apply from the best credit cards in India.Therefore, it is important to make sure that you have a high CIBIL score before applying in order to avoid rejection.