If you have purchased a new Android Tv then, you might be looking for the correct way with which you can set up your Android TV. If you are also looking for the process with which you can easily set up your new TV then, you are at the exact place where you need to be. Read the given guide carefully and then, use the same steps to set up your Android TV.
Set up Guide for Android TV
The guidelines that we are going to give for android tv.com/setup here will help in setting up most of the newer generating Android TVs that are right now available. There are certain things you need to have before you start the process and those are:
- An internet connection
- A Google account
- HDMI connection
Once you have all these things that are here then, you can move further in the process to set up your TV.
- Via an Android Phone
Follow the steps that we are giving below for androidtv.com setup using your android phone.
- Choose the option of ‘Set up your Tv using Android phone?’ on the TV when prompted.
- After that, you have to open the Google application that is on the mobile phone.
- Now you will see a code on the TV and the same code should be on the application on your mobile phone.
- Now, you will see some instructions displayed on the TV screen and you need to stick to the steps that are given to set up the Android TV.
Now you need to follow the steps that we are going to give here to use the remote to set up your Android TV.
- Start your Android TV and then choose the Skip part.
- Then, you have to see that are connected with a Wi-Fi connection and an Ethernet cable.
- Now, select the option of ‘Sign In’ that is given on the screen after the system updates and downloads are completed.
- Once, you sign into your Google account then, you will see several instructions on the screen and you have to follow the steps for androidtv.com setup/setup of your Android TV.
These are the steps that will help you in setting up your Android TV using your Android phone and then stream any content that you want on your new TV.
We hope that you have understood the steps that we have explained.